Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Vegetables Are Our Friends!


I had to have this vintage embroidered dish towel when I saw it! I have had it for a few years, and I remember when I told a friend at work about it, I said I was going to name it "Vegetables Are Our Friends". I mean, how cute are they?! If only vegetables were my BEST friends, I'd be so much better off than I am with my friends Cookies, Candy, Cakes and SweetStuff ! Oh, to walk along gaily holding hands with Tomato and Carrot, and wearing my little yellow apron.
When my friend teased me about being the one who named her dish towels, I loved every minute of it.

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

Any time I am feeling blue or under the weather I am going to come to your blog and look at your little happy vegie friends. I just can't help but smile when I see them. Thank you for sharing.