Monday, April 30, 2018

A Beautiful Baby Quilt Top

Today, I just wanted to share a few photos of a beautiful baby quilt top that is for sale at Mountain Treasures here in Sonora.
(At least, it was still there a few days ago - I'm not sure about today!)
 Another vendor brought it into their booth.
 I've never seen anything quite like it.
"H" is for House:
I'm sorry, I only got one shot that sort of shows the whole thing. It was hanging up, and I did my best:
"F" is for Flower:
"J" is for Jack-In-The-Box:
"T" is for tree:
"W" is for windmill:
"L" is for lamp:
The price tag is/was $40.00, and I just happen to think it's truly a lovely vintage patchwork piece. Even it it was not finished and made into a quilt, it would be precious hanging on a nursery wall!
Mountain Treasures is a collective with forty-plus vendors, and is located at 13643 Tuolumne Road in Sonora, California.
Phone 209-532-3356 (Sorry, we do not offer shipping services, and items are available at the store only.)
We are working on getting a new Instagram account set up for the store, but have run into a couple of glitches.
If we get it up and running with regular photo posting, I will share that info here on my blog.

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

It is adorable! I do hope it ends up in a nursery. Love T

GSGreatEscaper said...

Now that is art.

GSGreatEscaper said...

I feel that something very bad must have happened to your guys and I am sorry. Just to let you know you are missed.