Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Don't Need Kodachrome, But.....



"I got a Nikon camera"!
I have wanted a different digital camera of my very own for a while now, just something more portable, small and lightweight than the one we've been using. I am absolutely not a photographer, by any stretch of the imagination, but...

"I love to take a photograph", and with my new camera, a Christmas gift from my husband, and this "Photo Studio" set-up...

...from my stepson and his wife - the ones who got married back in May of 2010, I am hoping that I may be able to manage better photos in the future.
As soon as I learn how to use them, anyhow!
Kodachrome - it was fun while it lasted......

(Sorry, Kodak.)

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I consider you a photographer, don't sell yourself short! What great presents! So thoughtful. Was great to see you. Love T

lorlore said...

Wow, you will have even better photos now!!!!! Cool gifts!!!!!

yosemite faith said...

very cool heidi - good luck during the learning process.