Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Few More Finds For Christmas

I found a few more things earlier this week - like these little beaded wreaths that can be used as ornaments or napkin rings, and a pretty embroidered hand towel:
A set of vintage ceramic "Noel" letter vases (from The House Of Zog; I love that!), still in their original box:

Little diorama ornaments:

Another great vintage apron for my collection:
And a bunch of that big soft fluffy yarn that is so great to use for gift wrapping:

These pompom trimmed napkins in a burnt orange color may not have looked particularly "Christmasy" upon first glance, but when paired with the cute tablecloth I found earlier this year at a yard sale, they look downright festive!
And I found another sweet little angel for my collection:
And when I was taking this picture, I broke one of her wings!
Very annoyed with myself......

3 comments:

Tanyabell said...

What great finds! I love the "NOEL" set, especially! And, I remember making those "wreaths" in grade school. :) Oh. And, sorry you broke your angel. :(((

Tina Dawn said...

I am going to find the best, most Christmasy mission bell in Solvang and ring it and see if that will fix your angel's wing! Love the noel vases, they are very special. Great finds and great post. Love T

yosemite faith said...

i love those wreaths and the noel. what good luck you have heidi.