Thursday, December 1, 2011

Joan Walsh Anglund Children's Pages

I've written before about the fact that I have saved magazine "tear-sheets" or pages (whatever you like to call them), for years and years. It is true that my love of magazines is threatening to take over our home. But, can you blame me - when I find adorable pages like these I am sharing today? Saved back in the 80's from Good Housekeeping magazine, the sweetest pages from Joan Walsh Anglund.





Found when I went through a box full of saved pages that has been in storage, like, forever.
Hope you enjoyed seeing them. They surely deserved to be saved, don't you agree?

5 comments:

Lorlore said...

Such cute pages!!!!

yosemite faith said...

i remember loving any pages that had 'paper dolls' - nice post heidi.

Tina Dawn said...

Very cute. I never realised 'till now that her kids remind me a bit of Eloise Wilkin kids, big cheeks. Love T

farmlady said...

Really sweet! I have always liked these illustrations.

Anonymous said...

Love JWA's art! I recently found one of her "all about me" type books in pristine condition and I have about 3 of her little books from the 70s that were sold in Hallmark stores. Mary Englebreit was influenced by JWA.