Saturday, February 18, 2017

Patterns From The Past: Simplicity 9112 A Peasant Skirt And Blouse

Today's pattern from the past dates back to 1970.
It's Simplicity pattern number 9112, and in the first photo, you see it worn by a model in the December edition of the Simplicity Fashion News:
 With this pattern, you could make a skirt, blouse, scarf and even a sash.
The front of the pattern features another lovely model (Is it Dayle Haddon? I'm not sure... ) wearing the maxi-length version.
The midi-length in black gingham:
A little run-down on the various "views":
And last of all, here's the back of the pattern:
Hope you enjoyed today's look at yet another pattern from the past.
I am fan of this sort of old-fashioned peasant-style look from WAY back!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Cute! I like the maxi skirt.

Tina Dawn said...

I am also a fan. I would wear that now. Could have used the scarf during the rain yesterday actually! It would be pretty in paisley with an eyelet top. Love T