Wednesday, December 19, 2007

More Christmas - More Felt With Sequins



One of two beautiful sequin and bead decorated felt trees that I found on Ebay after Christmas last year. About 14 inches high, they are decorated differently on both sides. I am always in awe of the work that was put into these crafts! Yes, I know I have said it before! Below is the other side of green one shown above.

And then below, the front and back of the other one.


I would imagine that they are one-of-a-kind,as it doesn't seem likely that the lady would have made others that were exactly the same. Yes- I am assuming it was a woman- wouldn't you think ? Pretty, huh?

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

These trees are so delightful, I love them. I am now on the lookout for vintage sequins (hopefully not sewn onto a masterpiece like these) so that I can recreate my mouse-eaten Christmas stocking. There were some rather unique shapes back in the day. Love T