Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My eBay Find: Reproduction "Vintage" Fabric

Sister Lori here:
Recently I won an auction on ebay for these various pieces of fabric. I thought they were worthy of a post cause they are so dang cute!
Not sure what I will do with them, but I'll think of something.
My fave is the babies on the clouds, second fave the bunnies in airplanes and balloons.
Here's a shot of all of them together:

And a close up of each one:






They are just pieces, more like fat quarters, various sizes.
I won the auction for $3.99, so I was thrilled! Then I had to pay shipping, too, of course, but still........ there's a lot of cuteness here!

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I love vintage fabrics, and these are really cute. Good find Sis! Love T

yosemite faith said...

if i ever (and i do mean EVAR) get thru some of the suff - there might be fabrics involved and if there is - i will think of and send some to you.