Sunday, June 14, 2015

More Sweet Little Cards From Running Studio

I found this lot of cards quite some time ago, but I only just realized that I never did share them with you.
I have written about these dear little gift cards from Running Studio (approx. 1&1/2 by 2 inches) before, back in this post.
The ones I have to show you today are very appropriate for June, since most are wedding or shower themed.
They are so pretty:
I couldn't believe it when I found this lot:
Multiples of each example, with their little envelopes, too:
I think the artwork is so sweet:
Love birds:
Fifteen different ones:
For your shower:
From Running Studio ....
... I think they are wonderful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh they are divine as well as the others in your previous post. Many of them would be nice framed. Although I don't have any of these cards you have made me think I should show my collection of old cards on the blog.

Tina Dawn said...

Wow, they are adorable. Love T

Sunnyana said...

I remember little cards like these but I don't remember the name Running Studio. The style of artwork looks very similar to a few that were given to me years ago so they probably were the same company. Hard to believe you came across such a large collection!