Tuesday, October 25, 2016

My Latest Vera Neumann Finds

I just have a few vintage Vera Neumann finds to share with you today.
I found them all recently at thrift shops.
 First we have a floral scarf in a wonderful combination of colors:
Here's a shot of the entire scarf:
Quite a lovely riot of floral fantasy.....
Next, we have this abstract design in gold and black:
Pattern closeup:
This one does not have her "Vera" signature within the body of the scarf, as do most of the ones I find, but rather just a tag on the back:
Last of all is this set of four vintage vinyl placemats, made for a round table:
I really like these; they will be fun to use next spring and summer on our glass-topped (round) patio table!
That's all of  my Vera Neumann finds for today.
With any luck, perhaps I will be finding more soon!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Those are great! I'm amazed at how many different Vera designs there are.