Monday, February 5, 2018

The Fabulous Ole Furniture By Stanley, Once Again

I have more photos of the fabulous vintage "Ole" furniture from Stanley that I ADORE to show you today.
I think these pictures may have been from eBay, a while back?
The furniture was for sale, and you have to know that I'd have purchased it all, had I been able!
A dresser:
Desk with hutch top - oh, be still my heart!
Headboard:
The bed and a nightstand:
The nightstand alone:
And  the nightstand again, below - because it isn't possible to have too many photos of this insanely fantastic set of furniture:
A low bureau:
Along with the mirror that is meant to top it:
And the double dresser:
The two together:
And a chair or stool that is truly too cool for school:
And we will leave you with reflections on the absolute furniture of my dreams.....
.... my childhood dreams that remain intact, to this very day - and always will.

6 comments:

Jennifer D said...

OMG! I have the hutch piece that is on that dresser! I had no idea what I had. Thanks so much for this post.

Tina Dawn said...

I love the headboard and chair/stool. I wish you could buy it too! Love T

Diane said...

Love it!!

lauramay said...

I still love this set.I am currently pining for a Faux bamboo ardmoire from thomasville.I use to see them all the time in the bedrooms featued in Seventeen.

boston blond said...

If any of you are located in Southern California, I'm selling the hi-boy version of this dresser (5 drawers) in mint, never-been-refinished condition.

Erin said...

Not sure if you still follow this, but I just got a few pieces of the yellow version, and I’d love to share the photos with you!