Friday, November 2, 2007

Deco Silhouettes


I LOVE art deco designs. I got these three playing cards and the vintage hosiery box on ebay. I simply needed to have them to go with my art deco picture frames and vanity table items that I have spent years collecting. Basically, if it's silver and black and it's vintage (and sometimes, even if it's not!), and it has an art deco design on it, I want it. If it is useful in some way, that's even better. But it doesn't have to be. It can just sit there and look pretty. Can't explain it, can't help it, can't seem to stop. I'm a collector. It's what I DO.

5 comments:

The Old Painted Cottage said...

These are absolutely gorgeous. Art Deco is one of my favorite looks...classic beauty that holds its own indeed!

oxox
Jennifer

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tina Dawn said...

When I look at the image of the couple dancing I can almost hear the music.

Anonymous said...

"If you're blue and you don't know where to go to, why don't you go where fashion sits . . . "

Tina Dawn said...

That's IT Kari, that's the music I hear in my head!