Thursday, November 29, 2007

Vintage Christmas Bells


My sister Tina gave me these adorable vintage Christmas bells for my birthday. I adore them , and the cute little original box they came in. Makes me think of the Christmas song I like by the same name. It's Patti Page singing with a children's choir. Do you know it?
"The Christmas bells are ringing, the holly's at the window pane. I hear the children singing, it's Christmas again...."
Also in the photo - an old box of ornament hangers I found at Goodwill in Modesto for 29 cents, and Frank Lloyd Wright designed Christmas cards from a thrift shop for 50 cents. Now, those are the types of things I like to find! Hmmmm- that reminds me of another favorite song - So Long, Frank Lloyd Wright - such a beautiful song (Simon and Garfunkel). A LOT of things remind me of a song. Have I mentioned that I also love to sing? Don't even get me started....

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

What fun seeing the little bells on your blog. I am so glad you like them. Love the Frank Lloyd Wright card! Love T