Monday, December 21, 2009

Mary Engelbreit Christmas Tins

I have lost track of how many years ago I started collecting Mary Engelbreit Christmas tins:


In all sorts of shapes and sizes:

I have also lost count of how many I have. What I am showing you today are only some of them:

I like other tins, too! Especially vintage Christmas ones. The red one with the Christmas tree has been in our family for years, and of course my Tasha Tudor one (at bottom in the photo below), while not vintage, is a special favorite , as well:

6 comments:

The Viewliner Limited said...

Heidi, I will be visiting family for the next couple of weeks. So I would like to take this time to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. PEACE! ~ Richard.

Tina Dawn said...

My favorite is the "I love Christmas' tin. His joy says it all. I don't have as many of the tins as you do, I think I stopped collecting them in the 80s, but I still love them. Just no room, and I hardly ever get them out, so what is the use? I also love the vintage tins, and luckily they can still be found in the thrift shops. Great post, I enjoyed it. Love T

Jennifer D said...

Great post. I love those tins. You should hang them all up on one wall. Fantastic

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I have some of those! I love ME! Tins are a weakness of mine too. Have a happy day! Twyla

yosemite faith said...

those are all so wonderful - between these and your shiny brights, its a good thing i don't live in calif anymore and that i don't steal!!! fantastic!

black eyed susans kitchen said...

This is a wonderful collection! I have been a Mary fan for many years now, even had some of my hammered aluminum collection featured in her magazine in 1998...I believe. Wishes for a Merry Christmas.
♥, Susan