Friday, March 4, 2011

Help! I Can't Stop Buying Books!

Can you blame me? I simply cannot resist when they have colorful 70's era interiors pictured inside! And especially when they only cost 25 cents:
I always see furniture and accessories in these interior shots that I LOVE:
Love the floral rug:

Beaded curtains are cool:

Pink and red paisley window shades!

Nice room!
Love the bright geometrics!

Pink and red again - gotta love that chair and ottoman, too:
And I don't stop at decorating books, either - these sweet little gift books are too cute to pass up - especially at ten cents apiece!

And I also recently purchased this huge and fantastic crafts book, which includes instructions for a VAST array of items:

I wasn't entirely truthful with my post title. I don't want any help.
I won't stop buying books no matter what you do, anyway.

5 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

You found some good ones. The gift books look cute and your craft book looks wonderful. Great finds. Love T

Unknown said...

I love looking at vintage home books to there great for ideas etc, im loving that orange room with the wooden dinning table thats fab and actualy pretty dam trendy for today as well. Great share ;-)) Have a lovely weekend, dee x

happileah said...

I have to RUN past old books, or I'd be sucked in, too. I love the photos you posted, they're GREAT. Thanks for sharing :)

Jennifer D said...

Oh I love all the orange. I wouldn't help you if I could. Your title alarmed me...I thought "No! she can't even think of quitting her book addiction, I love her posts too much!". Sorry ;0)

yosemite faith said...

so fun to look thru - paisley window shades! gotta love that.