Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cats In Stitches

No, silly - not laughing cats! Stitchery cats, like this little cutie , from the Whitman lacing cards I found recently at a thrift shop:

I've never seen a purple cow, but I did see a purple cat once - right here:
Cats in cross-stitch:

Very LONG cool modern cats:

Needlepoint cats:
And machine-stitched cats as artwork:

Last, but most definitely not least, there are these adorable kitties from Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion, (Oct/Nov 2008). Do you remember when Tina showed you the ones she made for Christmas gifts? (Pattern designed by Hillary Lang, from Wee Wonderfuls.)

Aren't they the cutest?

3 comments:

lorlore said...

All such cute cats, and didn't Tina do a great job on hers!!!
We are cat sisters after all!!! I have had a cat for a companion most all my life!!

yosemite faith said...

i agree, all are cute. you found good examples of all. you know how i am about my cats - or any cats for that matter.

Tina Dawn said...

It was the Oct issue. Glad you found it. I love all your cats. Yes, we Gold Country Girls are definitely CAT PEOPLE, and proud of it! Love T