Saturday, August 6, 2011

What's Penny Wearing? #51 Wedding Whites

Today is our anniversary, so I thought it only appropriate that Penny should model for you what I was wearing 17 years ago today.
I'm a truly old-fashioned girl at heart, so I wore a white cotton blouse with a vintage look, and an antique petticoat as my wedding "dress".

My shoes had to be white cotton, also, and I decorated them with pink and white satin rosebuds to match my bouquet, and wove satin ribbon through them that tied up and around my ankles.
After the ceremony, I changed into this outfit:

(This isn't the necklace I wore that day - I don't have that one because it was my something borrowed, from Tina.)

Happy anniversary to us!

5 comments:

lorlore said...

And you looked most lovely in it on that day!!!!! Happy Anniversary to you both!!!!!

Tina Dawn said...

wow, hard to believe its been years! You looked so lovely. Happy anniversary sis and bro-in-law! Love T

yosemite faith said...

happy anniversary to you two! the 29th of this month will be our 41st! have a great day today.

moonshinejunkyard said...

happy anniversary to a lady with loads of great style...both wedding outfits are GORGEOUS!!!

Heidi Ann said...

Thanks so much, everybody!