Sunday, January 15, 2012

What's Penny Wearing? #60 Vintage Sweaters

I think you'll agree that Penny certainly has the figure for sweaters! She looks much better in these first two ( mine since probably the 70's) than I ever did! Ravishing in a red cable knit turtleneck:
Not bad in this pretty blue (Fair Isle style?) pullover, either:
Plum-colored wool with angora - but I do believe the gorgeous scarf rather steals the show, here:
A feathery-fringed shawl collar in this soft and cozy 50's or 60's Orlon cardigan that belonged to my mother-in-law:

And I did show you this pretty green pullover that I found at a yard sale before, I think:
I paired it with a nice scarf I bought at a thrift shop, and you can see how pretty they are together a little bit better in this close-up:

They say the weather is going to get colder - all the more reason to layer on your sweaters, folks!
Stay warm!

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I love that cardigan! Love T

Paul Duca said...

I never realized what a nice rack Penny has.