Friday, May 18, 2012

Smorgasbord

Here's other one of the little cookbooks I love so much - presenting "Smorgasbord":

Written by June Dutton and Evie Klingborg and illustrated by Eric Hill, it was published in 1970 by Determined Productions, San Francisco.

Can't get enough of these fabulous color illustrations! A romantic dinner:

Apple picking time:

A hard-working fisherman:

Fish time:

And, of course there are the recipes, too:

I will keep adding to this collection until I have them all!

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Yummy book! Does it have sweet & sour cabbage by any chance? The picture of the lady picking apples reminds me of our great grandma's photo in one of my apron posts. Love T

Jennifer D said...

I love it! Makes me think of School House Rock.

yosemite faith said...

you're right jennifer - it does bring school house rock to mind.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

This is really cute, Heidi! Twyla