Thursday, October 25, 2012

Scrapbook/Stamp Retreat Gifties

Sister Lori here:
Every October I go to a Retreat in Lake Tahoe, 18 women in a huge 7 bedroom home. We have made this an annual event for over 10 years. Everyone brings their own stuff to work on and we do some swaps.


 We always do a secret sister swap of various gifties. They can be hand made or store bought. Normally I don't have time to create, however this time I was low on funds, but have tons of craft inventory so I got busy and made up my gifties. We are all consultants for a wonderful stamping/scrap booking company
Close To My Heart ( http://love3grands.ctmh.com ), so normally gifts are made with items we sell, so they could be recreated for a workshop for customers. Here are the items I made:
A container from Big Lots filled with a Harvest Snack Mix found on Pinterest with a skeleton design on top made with our CTMH cricut cartridge [which is awesome by the way!!]


 This is a window box made with the cricut cartridge and I turned it into a mini kleenex box for a small pack of kleenex. It could also be filled with treats of some sort and cover the window from inside with transparancy film.


 This is a cover for a jr legal pad, which I have cut down the middle by Office Max to make it skinnier. The pen is an RSVP pen from Dollar Tree and you open up the end, roll up pretty scrapbook paper and insert, then close pen back up.

               Pretty easel desk calendar for the next year, easily mailable, so a nice gift for far away.

                                                   
                                                           Just a pretty little card to use.


                                      Small post it notes with a cover and cute little pen attached.


They all really enjoyed the gifts and I will have to do a few more posts showing some of the things we made and the gifts I received while there. Got home just in time, too, the snow started the night we came home!!

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

Your gifts you made are all really great! The snack mix looks pretty good too. Love T