Friday, October 20, 2017

Vera Finds

So, I HAVE found some more vintage Vera Neumann things, I simply haven't had the time to post about them!
First up, we have a gorgeous set of yellow tulip sheets:
And the "Vera Collection by Burlington" label I'm always so tickled to see:
And another set of sheets:
And the label on those:
I had gone in to one of my favorite thrift shop and had found one of those sheets, above. One of my favorite gals who works at the store told me she was sure she'd seen another. Sure enough, she called me later to tell me she had found it, and would set it aside for me!
Thank you, Robin!
I found this one vintage vinyl place mat - it may be all alone, but it's fabulous:
A terry velour daisy bath towel:
And then one huge king-sized pillow case in the "Waterways" pattern:

And, again - the label:
I also found one scarf - this pretty striped number:

That's it for today - but I'll be back with more, and that's a promise!

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Great finds! You can furnish an entire Vera house! Love T

Sunnyana said...

I love the yellow and green tulip sheets but my favorite is the daisy towel. I recently came across two Vera calendar towels I have. I think they are from 1976. I thought of you when I saw them. They are with things I intend to sell on Ebay but before I list them I'll let you know in case you want them.

Diane said...

Thanks for sharing! I haven't found any Veras in a long time!

Theresa said...

I grew up with the sun sheets & I have that exact same bright orange pillowcase on my bed right now! Love me some Vera...it's so Nut Tree-like!