Thursday, November 27, 2008

An Happy Thanksgiving To All!

Just a quick post to share this Tasha Tudor print from the book "First Graces":
And a few more pictures of my Thanksgiving decor:
Our dining room table, not yet set for the Thanksgiving feast:
and this is our kitchen table (located in the sunroom or breakfast room), as it was set earlier this week:
Cards on display, mostly antique postcards, but also a card that mother sent to us in 1995:

We'll be busy in the kitchen a good part of the day, but I had to post to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! We are grateFUL for our many blessings today, including our family and this cozy holiday, bountiFUL and wonderFUL. Don't get too FULL!

3 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
I can't wait to see your tree too! I don't have all of them either. I was looking on ebay the other night and come across one that came out last year that I had never seen before. It's hard to get them all to when each one costs $15 too. But there worth it!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful day, Lindsey

Tina Dawn said...

Happy Thanksgiving to the other Gold Country Girls. Stuffed turkey in the oven, giblets simmering, green beans ready to bake, mashed potatoes done and ready for heating in the crockpot. We're in good shape here. Love T

jungle dream pagoda said...

Your decor is FABULOUS!! I actually have a small collection of turkeys,including the bright planter you own! I just set a couple out this year though,gearing up to start X-mas decor on Monday(when my weepetal is in school!).