Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pizza!

We love pizza here in our house! But we don't really have it very often. Despite that, I like to keep a Boboli crust on hand in the freezer so I can throw together a quick homemade pizza once in a while:
Here's how the latest one was assembled. I didn't have any pizza sauce, so Hunt's Tomato Sauce was a nice stand-in:
Real California Cheese was piled on next - part-skim mozzarella:
Hormel's Turkey Pepperoni:
Fresh sliced mushrooms:
Cara Mia Marinated Artichoke Hearts:
After the addition of the last two ingredients - black olives and freshly ground black pepper - it was out of the oven and ready to eat!

YUM.

6 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Looks great! Raleys has a good take and bake pizza with feta cheese and mushrooms. I usually add more fresh mushrooms and a sprinkle of finely chopped garlic to it, and it is great. Wow, now I want some for breakfast. Love T

Erin said...

Looks delish!

yosemite faith said...

mmmm pizza....good.

joshinabox said...

now i'm hungry!

papel1 said...

That pizza looks so good. Found your blog with search engine. I was looking up postcard folders and yours are great! I have some California ones too, as I live in the gold rush country.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Heidi, your pizza looks so good! I love the addition of artichoke hearts. I'm going to have to give that a try. Twyla