Monday, November 21, 2011

Baxter Black - From Out There

Unless I have to be at work early, I generally get up when I feel like it. Sometimes, on Saturday mornings I wake up in time to catch Baxter Black at around 5:50 Am on the U.S. Farm Report. He will always bring either a tear to my eye, a smile to my face, or make me laugh out loud.




This wonderful cowboy poet is witty, funny and interesting, and he most assuredly has a way with words that simply can't be beat.
I think he's incredibly entertaining. It's almost enough to make me want to set the alarm every other Saturday!

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Never heard of him, thanks for the introduction. Love T

yosemite faith said...

must be a 'west of the rockies' thing - never got to see him while living in california and now in michigan, we have a farm report on saturday - but its not him.