Monday, February 20, 2012

On This Washington's Birthday Holiday


Just popping in to wish you a wonderful holiday, in honor of George Washington's birthday (actually the 22nd, if I recall correctly). I heard them say on the news this morning that it really is not officially called President's Day, although that seems to be what it is known by these days. Who knew? Not me.
My very own self-imposed obsession with needing to post on a daily basis without fail has seemingly fallen by the wayside.
For the first time since I began the daily postings a few years ago, I have truly been too busy to manage it.
More about that later........

2 comments:

Sponge Curlers and Cupcakes said...

Hope you had a good holiday Heidi Ann. Blogging every single day is difficult - I envy those who can. You do great!
~Vickie~

Tina Dawn said...

And I was too busy to even read this yesterday. You do what you can and we will help when we can. I am so glad you are busy though! Love T