Friday, May 3, 2013

What's Penny Wearing? #89 They Were Once All The Rage



Crocheted sweater vests truly were once all the rage, you know:


 I remember having a red one back in grammar school.



 I loved it and I wore it a lot.
 I picked this one up recently at a thrift store. I think it looks pretty good over the black skirt and turtleneck:





Even the lovely Ann Marie, (as played by Marlo Thomas) was sporting one back in the day on "That Girl":
(Not to change the subject or anything - but boy, did I ever have a crush on Donald Hollinger - or Ted Bessell - or, I guess  both!)
I love the channel MeTV, because they play old, great shows that I would never get to see otherwise. "Me" stands for "Memorable Entertainment" - that's for sure. They even play all of the credits at the end - without speeding them up nor miniaturizing them. Yay!

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

Very nice, enjoyed the Ann Marie pictures! Love T