Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Finally - Tina is back!

This will be very short. Just wanted to let you all know out there in Bloggerland that I have a new (well, new to me - reconditioned) laptop and I can finally blog again. It has been since July so I have lots of ideas in my head for posts. Watch for me again on Wednesdays!


Here is a photo from 1979 at a backyard wedding for dear friends Cindy and Joe (still dear friends and still married!)
Left to right Cathie, Chuk (rest in peace my dear friend), hubby Rich, yours truly (in my patchwork dress I made), and Janet. Molly, Joe and Cindy's dog (long gone over the rainbow bridge) in front of our feet.

4 comments:

Tami Von Zalez said...

You post so few images of the 3 of you - love the retro throwback.

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE!!!

Unknown said...

I hope this finds you and yours doing well. May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.

Heidi Ann said...

I'm so glad you finally have a computer again!!
Looking forward to your new posts!