Friday, December 28, 2012

For Yosemite Faith

Now that I know she has opened it, I can share with you this gift I sent to my friend Faith in Michigan.

The artist, Pat Gray, was selling her original watercolors right outside the door of the City Hotel when there was an art show held in the streets earlier this year. I couldn't afford one of her beautiful originals, but I did pick up this card made with a photo of her painting "Half Dome Across The Merced", and I managed to find the perfect mat and frame to put it in so I could send it to Faith for Christmas. Hope you like it, Faith!

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I'm sure she loves it, it is beautiful. Love T

yosemite faith said...

i love it! could there ever be any doubt? thanks so much for such a thoughtful gift.

Heidi Ann said...

Oh, I'm so glad you like it!! That makes me happy. I LOVE it so much when I find the perfect thing for someone special. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Heidi. I love it too. You're clever. :)