Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Latest Thrift Finds

I found this gorgeous handmade pottery canister at the Good Will store in Folsom:
Vintage restaurant china with a bright yellow border, a yellow ceramic spoon, and the egg "crate" , also ceramic, was from Michael's. I had seen similar ones at Anthropologie, but this one was less expensive. I love that they all go together!
A pretty punchwork pillow:

I found the golden hen below, a companion for my rooster:   

 And a lampshade covered with what I'm pretty sure is Mary Engelbreit fabric. To make it better still, it has pom pom fringe:
And finally, something to wear - a fabulous statement necklace from Trifari:
I bought it to sell, actually - but now I think I've changed my mind. It's pretty cool.

3 comments:

Vintage Coconut said...

I love that dish-ware from Michaels. I have had my eye on it. =D
I should start purchasing some of it before it's gone.
REALLY GREAT purchases!

yosemite faith said...

i love that dishware also - great finds as usualy heidi

Tina Dawn said...

Cute lampshade! Great finds as usual, sis. Love T