Monday, April 28, 2014

What's Penny Wearing? #102 Bright And Pretty Aprons

Today, Penny is showing off some colorful aprons I found recently at the local thrift shops.
First up, red calico:
Handmade - and very well, I might add!
Here's a close-up:
This one is darned cute, too.
A bright fabric with flowers and ladybugs:
And next is a pink one made with a gorgeous batik-style print:
With butterflies - at least, they look like butterflies to me:
Vintage aprons: a wonderful way to protect your outfit while you cook.
And it's just a bonus that you will also look pretty great, vintage style!

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

I love that first one, what pretty fabric! Makes me want to get up at 5 am this Sunday and make biscuits! Wait... I am going to do that anyway. And the second sure looks like a Vera fabric, ladybugs and all. Nice finds! Love T