Thursday, April 28, 2016

Baker's Coconut Cakes #11 The Airplane

Today we have yet another one of the Cut-Ups, coconut cakes from one of my vintage cookbooks from Baker's Coconut.
 Planning a trip or a Bon Voyage celebration for someone?
How about an airplane cake?
They've even provided some ideas for a Monte Carlo party:
"What you will need", below, along with the diagram for cutting.
 This one is quite a bit more complicated than the others I have shared:
Decorate your coconut airplane, and you're ready to go!
All clear for take-off........

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

It's really strange, I went outside, and it was snowing coconut! Very cute! Love T

GSGreatEscaper said...

Ain't no one got time for that! I love coconut, but....

Heidi Ann said...

I completely agree with GSGreatEscaper - make a cake, slap some frosting and some coconut on it, and enjoy! LOL!