Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Restaurant China Creamers

I mentioned before on this blog that I collect restaurant china. These include bowls, teapots, butter pats and creamers. Well, I finally took a picture to show you these inside this little cupboard. The clear glass one on the second shelf is a Kellogg's milk pitcher for your cereal.
And, would you believe this isn't all of them? Believe it. I have more, some are much larger ones than would fit in there. Although, it does look like I could have fit one more small one on that bottom shelf! I'm a crazy collector. Yes, I am.

7 comments:

Bella Della said...

Hello! I just found your comment over at BellaDella and thought I would drop by your blog for a visit. Great stuff.

We were definitely on the same page last week- so to speak. Hope you have watched Get Smart. It is great. I hesitate to say I was to young to watch it on TV but saw the reruns :)

Have a great day!

PS- Love your collection.

Anonymous said...

wonderful collection. thanks for sharing.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

What a lovely display! My favorite is the pink one with the black(?)trim around the top on the third shelf down. Now I'm intrigued. How do you know for sure it's from a resturant? Twyla

Tina Dawn said...

Don't they look great all together like that? Love T

Heidi Ann said...

Hi Twyla! Well- it's just that they are made by the china companies that produced china for use in restaurants and on railroads, etc. Buffalo, Syracuse, Shenango, Tepco, Wallace, Hall, etc. My husband and I are familiar with the RR patterns, so we know when they aren't railroad china. They lasted well because they were made to last through lots of use and many washings!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Geeeez!!!! That is where all of the creamers have gone to! ;)
Heidi, you have a great collection of these sweet pieces. I like how you have them all displayed! Your collection puts mine to shame.

Hope you have been doing good. I have been so busy here at home and trying to catch up with everyone.

smiles for you,
Becky

Monica said...

what dont you collect!!!!!!!! :)