Friday, February 1, 2008

National Wear RED Day/Go RED For Women


Well, hello February! It's National Wear Red Day, the American Heart Association's promotion to raise awareness about heart disease in women. Will you be wearing RED today? If you are planning to participate, maybe you'd look cute in a fitted RED dress like the one worn above by the eternally adoRED and adorable Annette Funicello, one of America's favorite sweethearts EVER. How cute is she with her polka dot scarf and white gloves?
If you are a "Busy Gal", perhaps you could head off to work in this smart RED suit modeled here by Barbie.

Or - if you are lucky enough to be spending the evening out on the town, you could always stay warm and beautiful with an ensemble like Barbie's gorgeous "RED Flare" coat and hat!

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Oh boy, I guess I'd better check out my closet. I do have a fun red bandana paisley print shirt, if I can find it. Great post. Love T

Mitzi - Vintage Goodness said...

Hi there, I just came across your blog and it is right up my alley! I am adding you to my link list and will be back for sure... :)

Monica said...

I wore red!!!!!