Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Platters

Some of my favorite platters -I'm afraid the colors in these photos is not the best. Oh, well - this one is a lovely turquoise:
A pretty restaurant china one with pine cones:
A lovely green, shown with one of my favorite restaurant china teapots and one of my demitasse cup and saucer sets:
This one is more of a coral or salmon color of pink, shown with a Hall pitcher and another demitasse set:
I don't think you can even tell that this one is a nice yellow shade! Shown with an orange (Bauer?) teapot and tumbler:
And this one was free at a yard sale last year - a nice white ironstone one, shown with two of my Harlequin cup and saucer sets:

That's about it for this post - just a bunch of pretty platters.

4 comments:

yosemite faith said...

great items as usual heidi - the additional pieces are very cool.

Tina Dawn said...

I love having a lot of different sized platters. So handy when having a large amount of people for a meal. Lovely collection. Love T

Tikimama said...

A what a lovely bunch of platters it is!

Anonymous said...

"Only you... can make this world seem right..." Oh, oops! Wrong platters! Those are very nice, too, Heidi.