Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Brach's Candy Corn

I love this great two-page advertisement for Brach's that I found in one of my old magazines:
I know other companies make candy corn, but I always buy Brach's.
I mean, come on! "Goblin Approved" - it doesn't get any better than that!
Although this kind of candy is far from my favorite, for some reason, I am unable to resist it. But I only have it in October. I shouldn't buy it at all, (because I eat too much) - but, as you can see, I did.
And I decided to use some of them to decorate my peanut butter cookies for the season!
Some of these are already in the freezer:
They are for the Open House at Mountain Treasures on the 24th.
Yum.

7 comments:

Jennifer D said...

If I lived close enough I would be there! Have fun.

Tina Dawn said...

Candy Corn, one of my all time favorite candies. This Gold Country Girl, not being a chocoholic, goes for sweets like these! Your cookies look great. Love T

Barbara at Oodles and Oodles said...

In complete agreement on Brach's. Everything else tastes like plastic!

yosemite faith said...

mmmm goblin approved! brave to be baking! they look great and will be a big hit at your open house~

Mid Century Madam said...

I will see you at that open house and I sure hope you save a cookie for me! What time does it start?

Heidi Ann said...

It starts at 10 am, but I will only be there for a little while. Hope I DO see you!

Mid Century Madam said...

OH YUM! Those were scrumptious cookies. I tried to save one for Will but I just couldn't. Chuck and I gobbled them up in the parking lot of the Salvation Army. Thank you Miss Heidi, you are quite the baker.