Sunday, October 18, 2009

More Of My Finds

It's rather an oddball assortment of things today. First up: this great little Disneyland souvenir plate. I know it's vintage from the mark on the back. Our Salvation Army is notorious for ridiculous prices, but not on this little item! $1.50 - sweet!
I'm not sure whether you can tell from my photo how great-looking this large ceramic turkey is. Love it:
This nice little vase/planter with an aqua glaze inside and black with squiggles on the outside was free, and I call the little guy my "Crazed Chick":
I assume this is Atlas, with the weight of the world on his shoulders? Sort of a statue in chrome, almost like a trophy top or a hood ornament - except it's flat on the back. No idea how it was used originally, but he was just quirky enough for me to want to bring him home!

Like I said - rather an odd assortment.

2 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

It is an interesting assortment. I have a piece of that black pottery with the squiggles in it, too. Love the plate. Have a nice Sunday! Twyla

yosemite faith said...

again you have the knack! i am so glad that the tinkerbell disney plate went home with you!