Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Booze

I found another one of these fabulous little books that I have written about in the past.
I love the illustrations by John Astrop and Eric Hill:



Not only does it have fab illustrations, but also tons of recipes. It was written by June Dutton and Edith Vanocur:


Published and copyrighted by Determined Productions, Inc., San Francisco in 1967:

(Man, do I ever love this stuff!)
I found one more volume in this small and colorful series of books, too - and I will write a post about that one very soon.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Too cool!

Phyl D. said...

Wow, this blog is always so much fun and I keep learning so many interesting things from it. Heidi Ann, I thought you might enjoy the following link about the artist, John Astrop:

http://www.johnastrop.com/

Jennifer D said...

I love it!

Tina Dawn said...

Love me a colorful book about booze. Great post. Love T