Friday, April 20, 2012

A Few Of My Recent Finds

I couldn't resist this colorful woven rug - it could also be used atop a table as a runner - so pretty!

I found this cool and funky gal (a candle holder) a while back but forgot to photograph her to show you. She's over a foot tall:

Two sets of pretty little trays, a pretty little pink mini-muffin Teflon-lined pan, and a Regal aluminum Teflon-lined Tube Cake Pan with the original label still inside:

I love these small vintage hampers; this one is such a nice rosy color. It sits atop a vintage card table that has been covered with pink and black speckled heavy-duty vinyl. Both of these will be quite useful:

More vintage books!

I found some summery-looking canvas platform sandals - I kind of like them with this cool handmade crocheted bag:

And last, but not least - a rather pretty vintage teapot with blue and green flowers:

That's it for today.

3 comments:

Lorlore said...

Nice finds, Sis!! Keep up the good work!!

Tina Dawn said...

I love that card table! Other great finds too. Love T

yosemite faith said...

you are such a good 'shopper' heidi.