Thursday, November 12, 2015

Some Of My Recent Finds

Let's start today with this great vintage "Fairbrook Candies" tin - so perfect for fall!
And next, I have never seen a coat hanger with a sweet little hand-stitched face and head at the top!
I see crochet-covered hangers all the time, but never one with this kind of personality:
This unfinished crewel-stitched piece is a big one
It measures 21 by 26 inches:
I love the gorgeous sunflowers.
It's SO close to being done - I'll try, I promise - I may even have the type of wool yarn I'd need around here someplace:
I nearly jumped for joy when I spotted this little ladybug egg-shaped box in the next photo!
I have a small collection of these, and this one is practically perfect - usually they are chipped.  Most of them look like a decorated Easter egg or a chicken or something like that - but not this cutie; I just love it!
And check out this cool vintage vinyl sewing basket - it's in very good shape.
And I can't decide whether to keep it or sell it!
This sweet little pink pottery girl is ready, willing and able to carry a small bouquet of posies on her back for you:
I love this brightly colored little pitcher, below:
And I found two more cool flower power tile trivets:
Daisies:
A dear little vintage photo album:
That's it - and that's probably quite enough for one day, don't you think?

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

Love that little photo album, the tin and the ladybug! Great finds. Love T