Saturday, May 28, 2016

What's Penny Wearing? #138 Wildly Bright Colors On A Simple Vintage Dress

Penny is wearing yet another thrift shop find today.
It's this bright and groovy dress:
Very colorful, in a great pattern:
A simple, handmade dress, and I decided to add a few accessories, so we've got vintage pink beads and an orange vinyl belt:
And how about a hat, trimmed with a long scarf ?
(You can't see it, it wraps around the hat and streams down the back).
 They were both thrift finds, as well,with similar hues.
Too much?
Well, I love color, so almost nothing is "too much" for me!

5 comments:

Tami Von Zalez said...

Pinned that to my "Color, Two Snaps Up" Pinterest board!

Tina Dawn said...

Very nice! I wish I was thin so I could borrow that to wear to a Shakespeare Club meeting. Hat and all, it would be perfect. Love T

Rhonda said...

Penny's dress is fantastic!

Diane said...

Very cool! Looks a little like Peter Max designed that fabric.

Sunnyana said...

I decided to comment that it looks like something Peter Max did but I see I'm not the only one who thinks so! I also like the print on the scarf. I love anything bright and colorful as much as you do, Heidi!