Saturday, January 31, 2009

(Some Of ) My Deer Lamps

The latest installment of my ongoing saga of The Deer Obsession - thought I'd show you some of my lamps. I got this one on eBay, and found the perfect lovely shade for it in Sutter Creek:
Next: this is one of a pair of bedside lamps - also eBay:
See how this one is the reverse on the colors?
I am rather fond of this chartreuse leaping deer, who is kind enough to hold some jewelry on my dresser:
And this is another favorite - I also found this PERFECT shade in Sutter Creek - not at the same time as the other one I mentioned above:
The last one for today - a TV lamp that sits on a table to light up our foyer in the evening:
and that is not all of them. I have others. Perhaps another day....

12 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I love the TV lamp. Love T

yosemite faith said...

i like the leaping deer and also the tv lamp. the one that holds your jewelry is pretty incredible also! that is one thing (probably lots more) that i did not realize you had such a fondness for. oh - by the by - i will most likely mail your pkg next week! plyglr f

Twyla and Lindsey said...

You just keep giving me more and more ideas for what to look for when I go to flea markets! Twyla

Unknown said...

I love those lamp shades too!

Dixie Howard said...

What interesting lamps! I have never seen any of those before. The shades are great - I'll have to look for some the next time I'm in sutter creek.

Pearl said...

Fantastic
Collection!

The shade on the first lamp shown is just Spectacular!! I love your TV lamp, too...

~Pearl

Deanna said...

Heidi,
I'm loving your lamps! You always have such wonderful posts.

Deanna :)

Vintage Hunter said...

How cute! I love the little green deer. Very sweet.

Protector of Vintage said...

Wow, I've never seen such cute lamps! Love browsing through your vintage ads...you have some great treasures.

jungle dream pagoda said...

I absolutely love these vintage lamps and I love the use of the doily on the shade!
I will return here and on my own blog soon!

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me anything more about the leaping deer lamp. I have one and have been trying to find out more about it. Thanks.

Heidi Ann said...

Anonymous - I'm sorry, I really don't know anything about them. Some of mine may or may not have been made by the Lane company - you could try an online search about them, or an eBay search. Someone who has an eBay listing may have information in their listing that would help you. All I know is that I love the way they look!