Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Special Easter Card

Today, I simply wanted to share with you this special card I made and sent to Tina for Easter:
 
 She collects these sweet Dutch postcards (and I hope she didn't already have this one!)
This one just so happens to have been mailed as an Easter greeting from Arthur and Esther to Mrs. Harlow in Greenville, Michigan one hundred years ago.
So, my Easter wishes for you, our faithful readers, is simply this:
 "I wish there would come to you JOY as there ought to should".

5 comments:

lorlore said...

Cute!!! I vish choy to you too!!!!

Tina Dawn said...

I love the card, and no, I didn't have it. Happy Easter Sisters! Love T

Tami Von Zalez said...

I so love the vintage graphics. The sweetness of the card embodies the three of you.

Happiest Easter to you and yours!

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

Andy's Attic said...

Happy Easter to all of you!!
Annette

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Happy Easter, Heidi! Your card is adorable! Twyla