Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A Few Special Finds

Cue the fanfare!
 I considered myself very lucky indeed when  I found another little Catherineholm bowl at a thrift store.
It's a wee bit chippy, but that's all right with me.
And I also found another one of these little enamel ware (butter warmer?) pots that I love. I think I have four now:
(Oh, and also the colorful cloth napkins shown with them!)

The sweet little cornucopia vase below was only $1.50.
I'm sure it's Fenton.
I have just a few pieces of Fenton glassware, but it belonged to my mother-in-law, so it's rather special.
This vase will fit right in.
This may very well be my favorite vintage pillar candle holder of all time.
It's red, and it has all of the zodiac signs around the bottom.
It's in perfect condition, even down to the original "Japan" label on the bottom:
And three more candle holders for my collection, all in gold, this time:
And last, but not least - while these may seem boring to you, they are not to me:
 A pair of my favorite vintage painted metal mug trees:
And I'll have you know that I was very happy to find them all, because I  just happen to be the self-proclaimed
Vintage Pedestal Pillar Candle Holder And Vintage Metal Mug Tree QUEEN.
And not one bit embarrassed about it, either.

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Hail to the queen! Love T

SusieQT said...

The 'butter warmer' pot is actually a Turkish coffee pot. But that's all I know about it. great find on the Catherineholm!

Georgia Peachez said...

I'd say one can never have too many vintage pillar candle holders or metal mug trees.