Friday, August 15, 2014

Summer Reading And Colorful Finds

I thought I had subscribed to the new Mollie Makes U.S. Edition  pretty much the instant  I heard about it, but apparently I was not quick enough, because I realized when it started coming that I had missed out on the first two issues!
Luckily, I was able to find them on eBay.
I am really loving this magazine!
 (I've received the most recent issue, also, since taking the photo above.)
Among my more colorful finds of late were these sweet painted wooden trays with floral decals:
I also found some great vintage plates, too - they are Early California from Vernon Kilns:

  I think this vintage Melmac plate will look nice in somebody's kitchen:
 I like the way these two seem to have a similar look: a package of origami paper, and the cover of a vintage needlepoint book:
Thrifted placemats drying outside in the summer sunshine:
Last of all, these vinyl tablecloths and the paper party plates were 70% off at JoAnn's:

So many pretty colors!

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

I had never heard of that magazine, it looks very interesting. Love your floral trays! We need all that color right now while it is so dry everywhere. Love T