Friday, August 3, 2012

Calico Bandanna Fan

Aren't these outfits, below, cute?

From a vintage Seventeen magazine, they combine calico prints with bandanna-type prints in what I believe is a fabulous pairing. Recently, I came across a few items in thrift shops that have that same sort of style. I found some quilt squares, like the two below and the two at the bottom of this post:


And also this patchwork tablecloth, which has squares of fabric sewn into sort of a checkerboard design, with coordinating prints in red, black and white:





I really like these combos; so yes, indeed, I truly am a calico bandanna fan!

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I love them all, especially the flowers. Love T

Mary said...

Those outfits are just too sweet!

BEESTLYproducts said...

agreed! anytime i see a good vintage calico, i scoop it up! totes holly hobby <3