Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Next Pinafore

I want my next pinafore for work to be made from these:

I bought this vintage pattern on Etsy, and the fabric behind it is from JoAnn Fabric and Crafts. The pinafores I already have require pinning on, and, frankly, it's a pain. I want one made like the blue one on the pattern, minus the pocket on the bib. This pretty fabric will look great over three different dresses I have that are blue, purple, and beige.
A perfectly pretty and practical pinafore.
Now I just have to find somebody to make it for me.
And no, I cannot do it myself - I need to be able to actually wear the darned thing.

2 comments:

Lorlore said...

Bring it with you this week, maybe I can dust off my machine, having some knee troubles while driving but think I could drive the sewing machine, LOL!!!!!

Tina Dawn said...

It will look lovely. I was wondering how long you could stand the pinning of the pinafore! It may be historic, but when those ladies smartened up, it became history. Love T