Friday, August 17, 2012

In Stitches Again

Today's post features even more stitchery finds!
I found a few that are finished. (Can you imagine how much time must have been spent on the big one below? It measures 23 by 27 inches.)

I found a small pair depicting farm scenes:


And, I also found some kits - a lovely sunset scene:

And the cutest little hedgehog EVER:

Look at that little face!
And one more kit with sweet bluebirds and flowers:

I simply cannot seem to resist these things when I find them!

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I love your little hedgehog! What a cutie. Great finds as usual, sis. Love T

Diane said...

Wow! That first daisy picture is amazing! Cute kits too. Do you plan to make them??

Jim J;O) said...

I'm impressed by the daisy picture also. And 23 by 27. Wow, an entire winter by the fireplace.

How does one keep something like that so clean/white? Glass?

I like the farm scenes too. I bought a pillow on etsy with a stiched farm scene because it reminded me of Apple Hill.

And the sunset scene is something I'd hang on my wall. I don't know what a "kit" is though.

Diane, I like your avatar.

Thanks Heidi