Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A Very Merry Christmas Eve

 Good morning, Tina here.

I am just going to share some photos of our Christmas tree.

We went very simple this year with our old artificial tree and a few glow in the dark ornaments.


We haven't had a lot of time for decorating, due to some health concerns.


But we have discovered we can enjoy the simplicity and still feel the magic of Christmas with less.


I love my glow in the dark ornaments, so I am happy.


The bottom lights on the tree don't light up. We have a Charlie Brown tree.


Ishi has been making sure all ornaments are firmly attached, because if they aren't, they need to be on the floor as playthings.


Have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy your tree, no matter what shape it may be in!

2 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

I love it. Your glow-in-the-dark ornaments look lovely, as always - and the entire scene looks so cozy, warm and comfortable. (Complete with kitties; I am missing my kitty this Christmas). Love your tree!
Merry Christmas to you both.
Love you.

farmlady said...

Ha! I had forgotten how cats like ornaments. Hope Ishi has fun.
Your home looks wonderful. I love the drapes.
Beautiful tree... even with the light deficient bottom part.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.