Friday, October 21, 2011

Rick Rack Love

Sister Lori here, with a great love of rick rack in all sizes and colors!
Recently I found the pattern below and am definitely inspired to make some of those flowers! There is a great tutorial inside.

I have certainly collected plenty for my own use, wouldn't you say?

Maybe I could also make some flowers for earrings such as these shown below, from Heidi's collection:

You just glue them onto non pierced backings:

Heidi and I saw this trim at a fabric store recently and thought the use of buttons and rick rack was adorable!

Now to get busy on a rainy day............

5 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Bright and creative and beautiful. Just like my sisters. Love T

farmlady said...

You really have a lot of rick rack!! Amazing!
I love the use of buttons with the small sized rick rack. Charming trim.

Jennifer D said...

I adore that button fringe and your Rick Rack collection is amazing...can't wait to see what you make.

Jennifer D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yosemite faith said...

i love buttons and rick rack is good too - great post!