Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Some Recent Yard Sale And Thrift Finds

Just sharing some more recent finds today - a large cross-stitched horse picture, a nice stitchery pillow in pretty fall colors, two straw mats, and two more cookbooks for my Peter Pauper Press collection!
A small, but beautiful original painting, and a vintage Christmas card that happens to pair well with it!

Vintage matte white teddy bear planter, and a patchwork piece:
A lovely floral afghan that I thought could be mohair:
A Campbell Soup cookbook to sell, and a rather fabulous (teak, I think?) vintage memo pad holder with enameled copper top. It fits my Post-It pad perfectly:

And a pretty cool-looking gourd-shaped hanging planter complete with it's original macrame holder:

Groovy, huh?

5 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I have a similiar hanging macrame planter from the 70s that is brown. Your finds are all great, as usual. Love T

Tanyabell said...

I LOVE that horse cross-stitch...how pretty!!

Sponge Curlers and Cupcakes said...

Awwwk! I LOVE the yellow planter! My eyes bugged out when I saw it! That's just my kinda "thing"! Also love the afghan - looks so soft and snuggly. More great finds. You're a class A-1 picker!

yosemite faith said...

still having great luck and you are working or are you? have you started yet?

Heidi Ann said...

Hi Faith!! I am so glad to see you back! Thank you so much for the package you sent.
Nope - haven't started work yet. Soon.